Judging Pro Scholarship
Purpose: To reward passionate youth for developing and promoting the life lessons learned through animal agriculture and livestock competition.
- Applicant must be a member of a FFA Chapter or 4H/Extension program that is a paid subscriber of JudgingPro.com.
- Applicant must submit three (3) letters of recommendation. One letter should be from an FFA advisor or 4H/Extension leader. No letters from immediate family members. Letters should be included with the application.
- Applicant must be a current high school junior or senior.
- Applicant must have a high school counselor sign academic section.
- Applicant must have FFA Advisor or 4H/Extension personnel sign FFA & 4H Information JudgingPro account section.
- Applicant must demonstrate leadership and character.
- Application MUST be typed.
- JudgingPro staff will review applications and recipients will be notified.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. Scholarships will be $1,000 each.
- Scholarships will be payable directly to the recipient by check.
- Applications must be mailed to the JudgingPro office to be considered.